[ale] Re:ISDN and BellSouth

James W. Lynch jwl at atlanta.cray.com
Thu Sep 5 07:53:31 EDT 1996

Have I missed something?  How many people are using a dedicated ISDN
service?  The last time I checked, it was well beyond affordable to
even get an ISP to furnish me a dedicated ISDN connection.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against this gouging, but in truth I'll bet
that most people with ISDN service aren't using it 100% and use
far less than the 200 hours.  Businesses, of course, may use more
but I've never used anywhere near 200 hours of connect time in a
month myself.

Did I miss something?

Jim.

Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  SGI/Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at cray.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269