[ale] ISDN and BellSouth

Michael J. Callahan mikec at america.net
Wed Sep 4 11:27:28 EDT 1996

That schedule sounds like it relates intimately to the schedule media-1
published for laying their new fiber optics cable. As I suspected, and
that means that service would not be available in my neck of the woods
until late 1997 or 1998, too late for me.

I have been thinking about going to Satelite TV anyway, and now I'd
like to see what plans they have for ISP access. Other than that, I had
considered replacing my 2 lines with ISDN, but not at the new proposed
rate...

mike

PS- Norris Lake living is worth the 'isolation', IMHO...