[ale] Diamond 3D card support?

James W. Lynch jwl at atlanta.cray.com
Thu Oct 3 08:17:10 EDT 1996

I went hog wild the other day and upgraded to a Pentium 100 with
a Diamond 2000 3D board (not the vram variety).  I've been poking
around the XFree web pages (mirrors, since you can't get to
XFree86.org via ftp) and can't find a version of the "Cards"
file later than August 8, 1995.  Can anyone tell me
1) if this card is supported, or
2) how can I find out without bugging the developers?

Thanks,
Jim.

Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  SGI/Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at cray.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269