[ale] Sharing Modems

Christopher Fowler cfowler at www.topform.com
Mon Nov 25 15:04:32 EST 1996

I want to share modems between unix machines and win95 and unix machines.  Is
there a program that will allow me to do this?  I know I can do it between
winbloze machines.  I want to share ports on remote serial servers to win95
machines.  The remote serial servers will be managed by Linux and Linux needs
to share the ports with other machines.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
To contact me:  cfowler at www.topform.com
Computer Software, INC. * 303 Research Drive * Norcross, GA 30092
Phone: (770) 448-1484 * FAX: (770) 448-3949
http://www.topform.com