[ale] sig11 problem fixed..thanks all

Daniel Boyd dboyd at berry.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:01:07 EST 1996

Hi all,

My sig11 problems went away as soon as I jumpered my motherboard down
to a 25Mhz bus speed, inessence dropping my DX4-100 down to a DX4-75.
Either I have gotten a bad chip or a bad deal (don't know which one
yet).  Thanks to all who responded to my request.  This mailing list
along with the LDP, HOW-TOs and other docs out there makes Linux the
best supported OS running on my campus.  I get answers for Linux far
faster than I get answers for Novell (and my counterpart gets for
BSDI).

Dan

Daniel Boyd, CNA              Voice: 706/236-1750
Network Manager               Fax: 706/295-2921
Computing and Technology      email: dboyd at berry.edu
Berry College         "Never challenge worse!" - Quag