[ale] Which?

M. E. Hood mehood at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 21 18:05:34 EST 1996

I have decided to try Linux over the SCO freeUnix based on you guy's
me which Linux distribution is the best? I have heard both positive and
negative things about the Red Hat 4.0. I need one that has fairly good
documentation and ease of installation. Also one that would co-exist with
Win95 on the same drive. I would like one that is easy to set up to use the
internet. Thanks for any help ya'll can give me. I enjoy reading all of the
posts here.
TIA,
Mark E Hood, RN
Valley, AL