[ale] people asking me questions at past ALE meeting

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Nov 20 12:08:24 EST 1996

OK, Don Richie and another person stopped me after the meeting and were
asking questions about various things. I told Don I would get back
with him via E-mail to answer his question but I had my mail folder here
at HP get dumped recently so I no longer have his address.

The other gentleman was asking me something about graphics on Linux and
I would like to get back with him to see exactly what he is interested
in doing.

Can these two people send me some E-mail either here at HP
(sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com) or to my home account at Mindspring
(sduchene at mindspring.com) so I can get back to them.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.