[ale] Lilo with Redhat 4.0

Michael Morris mjm at avana.net
Tue Nov 19 10:45:21 EST 1996

As I understand it, the 'linear' command tells LILO to ignore the
sector/track/head addressing from the system BIOS and instead to
linearly count sectors. In my case, I assume the sector/track/head
address did not accurately map to the correct physical sector.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

--
Ciao,
	Michael Morris
	mjm at avana.net