[ale] ip masq to an os/2 box? anyone?

Ed June buggz at america.net
Sat Nov 16 15:38:20 EST 1996

Anyone tried to forward the tcp stuff to an os/2 box?
I currently read email & post news to the bbs via the os/2 bbs box.
I have both the linux box & os/2 box on ethernet, can telnet, ftp, nfs, etc.
But, I'd like to ip masq the tcp/ip stuff to the os/2 box from the linux box
 when it's on the internet.  Oh, I have a dynamic csl/ip dialup, is this
 gonna cause major problems?
Is there a nice 'hand-holding' step-by-step document for accomplishing this?

 Ed June             Team OS/2

 FidoNet:  1:133/9009.0, Atlanta's OS/2 UG BBS, 770-471-1549
 Internet: buggz at america.net