[ale] Which OS for PPP to ISP?

Douglas Todd dwt at atlanta.com
Wed May 29 16:08:57 EDT 1996

A good starting point for Diald is the exelent talk that
David Snyder gave at one of the ALE meetings. He has notes
on his home page, which can be reached at

www.mindspring.com/~dsnyder

It's well worth setting up.

Also, I understand that the next revision of pppd may support demand
dialing. Looking forward to it soon.

Doug.