[ale] My modem is ignoring me

David Koch dkoch at atlanta.nsc.com
Wed May 29 14:15:13 EDT 1996

James W. Lynch wrote:

> [...]

depending on how the modem's settings were last stored,
it may be as simple as turning echo back on (ate1 i believe).

but as a last resort you can always do at&f, which puts the
modem back into factory defaults (which should have echo on,
but may change some other at register that you set prior...).

-dave

--
             na
            t ion