[ale] Database Tools

Alfred Grahame Leach aleach at cc.gatech.edu
Wed May 22 13:22:37 EDT 1996

miniSQL is actually an entire database engine (simple though it may be).
This may not be what you're looking for, but if it is I'm using it and
could probably answer basic questions.  If you're interested in miniSQL,
then you'll also be interested in something called MsqlJava which is the
API class that you can use to communicate with the miniSQL server from
within applets.  Again, I'm using this so I can answer basic questions.
For more details, check out:

http://Hughes.com.au/product/msql/      <-- for miniSQL
http://mama.minmet.uq.oz.au/msqljava/   <-- for MsqlJava

Good luck!

- Al

  | Al Leach              |  Georgia Tech              | Sailing is:       |
  | Graduate Student      |  College of Computing      |  hours and hours  |
  | MS, CS/Networking     |  Atlanta, GA 30332         |  of boredom,      |
  | email: aleach at cc.gatech.edu                        |  moments of sheer |
  | WWW: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/aleach   |  stark terror...  |
  |     < Georgia Tech - Olympic Village of the 1996 Summer Olympics >     |