[ale] re: Color Quickcam

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Tue May 21 22:38:42 EDT 1996

For those of you that are interested.  I sent email to the Connectix
developer support regarding the possibility of offering a reduced price
for the color quickcam to persons doing development for it under the
terms expressed in the developer web page.  Currently the offer the B/W
quickcam for $75, I think.  Check out the page I posted previously.  Anyway,
I got the following positive response to my inquiry.  Soooooo, don't run
out and purchase those color quickcams just yet....

}Yes we will, but not for another week or so
}
}- Vishal
}