[ale] color quickcam for the pc (fwd)

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 20 20:36:58 EDT 1996

FYI, for those of you interested in the color cam by Connectix, it's
availability and support under Linux, I'll keep the list posted.  Does anyone
else s*bscribe to the Quickcam list?

Forwarded from Quickcam list:

}Sean Foderaro writes:
} >
} >  I see that the PC version of the color quickcam is due out May 22.
} >
} >  Has anyone gotten any feedback from Connectix as to whether we'll
} > be able to decode their proprietarily compressed images on Linux?
}
}As far as I know, there will still be a developer's purchase price,
}and the documentation will be available to registered developers.
}
}-russ <nelson at crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
}Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
}11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | It's no mistake to err on
}Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | the side of freedom.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....