[ale] Cool X setups

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Fri May 17 12:26:43 EDT 1996

}
}> The connectic color cameras cost a couple of hundred and they have drivers
}> under linux to let you do live video feeds. Or at least I know that you can
}
}The most I've seen one go for is $120... I haven't seen the pc version
}in use yet, but I'm planning to get one sooner or later.
}
}-Amy

Amy, I think you're talking (typing?) about the b/w connectix, which I've seen
as low as $99.  The color cam's ads I've seen say $200 after a $30 rebate.

If you have seen the color cam for $120, let me know, I'd pick up a couple
at that price.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....