[ale] More AJC Stuff

William Mahavier wsm at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Mar 26 07:31:11 EST 1996

>There were two columns in the Personal Technology section this past Sunday
>that were interesting to me solely for their relevance to this issue.  The first
>was Bill Husted's column, "Technobuddy," the subject of which was ham radio!
>Now, if ham radio has become more mainstream than the Unix operating
>system, then it has done so without my noticing it.  (Please let me know if it
I hope I am forgiven for wasting bandwidth, but I couldn't resist saying
that I have lived in Atlanta about 30 years and took the AJC for the
first 20. I finally, after many arguments with various editors about
their choice of material, the last being their business section, I
dropped my subscription. I get my news from the WSJ, NY Times or
US News & World Report.

It seems little has changed in the past 10 years.