[ale] Re: [ale-expo] Updated Expo Flyers

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Sat Mar 23 22:46:17 EST 1996

Greg wrote:
> Look at ftp://ftp.cc.gatech.edu/pub/groups/ALE/expo for updated
> flyers by Steve... Color and B&W available.

	I have printed up several of these (both of mine as well as
	Dan's) and taken them around to some computer shops along
	Jimmy Carter Blvd. this afternoon so I hope others are doing
	the same.

	Please folks lets get some publicity out about this. We need all
	the help with that part we can get. Any effort anyone can make
	with this will be appreciated even if you can't make it to the
	expo.

	I am echoing this to the ALE list in case someone there can help
	out with this who isn't on the expo list.

--
Steven A. DuChene       Linux Weenie!    http://www.ysu.edu/~sduchene

Those who are mentally and emotionally healthy are those who have
learned when to say yes, when to say no and when to say whoopee.
                -- W.S. Krabill