[ale] Building Linux Kernal

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Sun Mar 17 13:23:23 EST 1996

# SLIGHTLY IRRELEVANT STUFF DELETED, RECYCLED BANDWIDTH....

}Re-booted compiled OK. Thanks. Do you know of a utility that will display DRAM
}usage?

No, but someone else on the list may....  I'm reposting this response for that
purpose.

}}}Using Linux 1.1.59
}}
}}You may want to get a later kernel too.
}}
}Have 1.2.8. Will install when I an comfortable with 1.1.59.

I was on 1.2.8 for quite a while, pretty stable for me.  I'm now at 1.2.13
but having some problems with a sudden silent modem.  Still works, just lost
it's ability to scream....

}}}I'm a FORTRAN programmer.
}
}}Better than COBOL...  Not quite as groovy as C/C++ :)
}Better than .......

Hmmmm, better than what???

}Thanks Again
}
}Larry

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....