[ale] Very Important Linux Announcement

Jeffrey Thompson jeffrey at watchman.com
Sat Mar 16 08:57:00 EST 1996

I'm pleased to hear about the POSIX certification. I hope this will be the
catalyst for more commercial applications (like DBMS) to be supported on
Linux  in the future.

Does anyone know of a linux hyperlink that tracks the commercial support of
Linux in the various areas of the computer industry?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Thompson