[ale] Re: DIP or PPP-ON Script Help

Chokechai P. chopra at ipied.tu.ac.th
Sat Mar 2 11:55:40 EST 1996

On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Weera Watinpongpan wrote:
> Hello
> 	I am a new user of Linux. I use Linux version 1.2.1. I want to
> connect to my university server which has IP address 192.203.247.3 but I
> can not write my own PPP-ON or DIP script. My modem is an 14,400bps
> internal modem (ZolTrix). My University's phone number is 198 or 3820 (The
> internal telephone munber). If anyone can write DIP script please help
> me.
> 						Thank You

Hi Weera, nice to see Thai joining this list.
I also use version 1.2.1 but never try DIP.  Any way, I'm sure these
documents will help you find a way out:-

 -  Linux PPP Howto
 -  Linux Network Administrator Guide

You can find these docs at ftp.nectec.or.th in the directory
/pub/mirrors/linux/......

If you can't get the docs, mail me and I'll send them by mail to you.

Choke