[ale] signal 11

Bob's Bulk mail transam at cavu.com
Sun Jun 23 15:53:43 EDT 1996

Signal 11 is "Memory Fault" indicating that the program (compiler) has
referenced a non-existent or protected memory address.

This means that either your compiler is broken (buggy) or not built
correctly.  This might be due to a version mismatch between different parts
of your software (kernel, libraries, compiler, etc) or a configuration error.

It may be hard to find.  Perhaps someone else knows more specificially
what may be causing this.

Bob Toxen
transam at cavu.com (for ALE)
http://www.mindspring.com/~cavu
http://www.mindspring.com/~cavu/sunset.html   [Sunset Computer]
Fly-By-Day Consulting, Inc.
"Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus" (We came, we saw, we hacked)