[ale] [Fwd: COMMERCIAL: COSMIC Programs for Linux Workstations]

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Wed Jun 12 23:03:06 EDT 1996

Thought some folks might not have seen this. Unfortunatly I have been
told it was something like this that ruffled Richard Stallman's feathers
about the issues of Linux being just a kernel with GNU utilities wrapped
around it (his sentiments, not mine). Perhaps we should high-light news
like this in publicity for our future Expos?

					Steve

--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"