[ale] parallel port Zip drive support

hanran at mindspring.com hanran at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 10 19:15:37 EDT 1996

  I am the proud owner of a parallel port version of the ever popular Iomega
Zip drive. Could anyone tell me if there are any Linux drivers available or
under development for this version of the Zip drive. I've been keeping up
with the ale mailings for quite a while but I have yet to see this question
asked by anyone else (I must be the only one out here thats still SCSI
deprived). I would love to be able to create a file system on it, mount it,
and generally use it with Linux, but I don't know if that can be done=
 (yet?).

Randy Worley

  .  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D  .
  .  hanran at mindspring.com  .