[ale] Mac Linux (fwd)

Alex Agle ccasta1 at oit.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 3 11:14:41 EDT 1996

I thought this was an interesting statement:

> To be sure, Linux is not for the faint of heart. You only will run linux
> if you know or want to learn unix, something that has limited use. And
I think for internet related work, Unix/Linux works out very well.
Doesn't Calendra Desktop come with a Word Processor/Spreadsheet/
Database package?  If so, I don't think Unix is something of
limited use.  Perhaps he means that Unix is of limited use to
most people since they don't know how to use it or they haven't
discovered its capabilities.

Alex