[ale] TK/Tcl Guru/Programmer Needed.

Alexei Rodriguez alexei at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 24 17:34:15 EDT 1996

+--- In our lifetime,  nomad <nomad at netwide.net> wrote:

|   I am trying to write in tk/tcl...  I have some of the basics down,
| pop-up menu's and some buttons.  I need to know how to create separate
| but subordinate windows and creating input boxes, or some such...  Can
| anyone help?  Some sample scripts would be great.

There are a few books out on Tcl/Tk. The FAQ answers quite a few questions
and the base distribution includes alot of examples. If you need more than
that, look at the Tcl/Tk archives. They are mirrored at ftp.cdrom.com:/pub/tcl.

Failing that, I would probably post this kind of question in the comp.lang.tcl...

Hope this helps.

Alexei