[ale] graphics

Christopher Fowler cfowler at www.topform.com
Wed Jul 24 09:38:02 EDT 1996

I'm running an application through telnet to an RS/6000 and the grphics are
note right.  Does linux have the ability to display the extended character
set.  I know once I designed a screen using a dos ANSI  drawing tool and
saved it as an ASCII file (no colors) and when I type 'cat filename' all I
got was letters where there should have been blocks and lines.

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
To contact me:  cfowler at www.topform.com
Computer Software, INC. * 303 Research Drive * Norcross, GA 30092
Phone: (770) 448-1484 * FAX: (770) 448-3949
http://www.topform.com * http://www.topform.com/~cfowler