[ale] Slackware & 2.0 kernels?

Chris Ricker cricker at nyx.net
Thu Jul 18 17:55:06 EDT 1996

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, nomad wrote:

> Has anything been said yet about a slackware distribution with the 2.0
> kernels?  I'm waiting on the upgrade until then so I can upgrade my
> whole machine...

Check out ftp://ftp.wsc.com/pub/freeware/linux/update.linux/.  David
Bourgin has kindly put together a Slackware-compatible bundle of
everuthing necessary to get your Slackware 3.0 box up with 2.0.7 quickly
and painlessly (or so other Slackware users report; I personally use
RedHat on all the machines I handle, so cannot add my testimony ;-).

later,
chris

--
Chris Ricker