[ale] Linux Books

Sreenath Shama sree at sware.com
Wed Jul 17 14:02:12 EDT 1996

SSC, based in Seatle, WA is one I've had good experience with.
I recently recieved their summer 1996 catalog that lists the
Linux Bible (w/ CD) for $39.95. In general, they seem to have
lots of good Unix and Linux stuff.
You can reach them at 206-782-7733 (I did not see an 800 number
in the catalog).

--sree