[ale] The reverse of popclient

dZothMuellarg zot at crl.com
Wed Jul 3 11:45:01 EDT 1996

^solution worked out yet. I have no need or desire to set up an email
^system on my personal unit. Popclient retrieves my email just fine, but

sendmail isn't that tricky to figure out, and its useful in the long run.

^to this point I see no simple way of sending mail.  Is there a simple

You could use the TIS Firewall Toolkit to use "plug-gw" to make you
machine plug the sendmail port (25) to the ISP.  I use it for news.  rn
thinks I have a local server.

Pine allows for remote mail.

There probably are a number of simple mail handlers to effectively dish out
the mail to the ISP, perhaps deliver can do this.

--
Later,
ZOT                                                        zot at crl.com