[ale] The reverse of popclient

blackgr at sysconn.com blackgr at sysconn.com
Wed Jul 3 09:24:46 EDT 1996

I'm connecting to a local ISP here in Savannah via SLIP and Linux.
Telnet, ftp, netscape and lynx works fine, but I haven't got an email
solution worked out yet. I have no need or desire to set up an email
system on my personal unit. Popclient retrieves my email just fine, but
to this point I see no simple way of sending mail.  Is there a simple
utility that does the reverse of popclient and will allow me to avoid
setting up smail, sendmail, etc. etc.??? Thanks much.

Glynn Black          blackgr at sysconn.com