mimetype and mailcap

MYERS gmyers at ufpsprod.attmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:03:02 EST 1996

} Is there an acrobat reader for Linux?  I have looked, but haven't found
} it.
}
} ALL DONE. BYE BYE.

No, sorry for the confusion.  I was refering to my setup on my Sun X station
at work.  Since I had the same problem at work I had on Linux at home, I was
debugging from work (shhhh, don't tell anyone...), so my reference to the
acrobat was for that environment.  I'm not aware of an acrobat for Linux
either.

       Until later,       attmail!gamyers      ph  404.810.3250
       Geoffrey Myers                          fax 404.810.2487

       floc 6E26, 1200 Peachtree, Promenade II, Atlanta, GA 30309

      gamyers at attmail.com   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com