ksh for linux

MYERS gmyers at ufpsprod.attmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:47:47 EST 1996

} Which shell for linux is most like ksh?  Or is there a ksh for linux?
}
} Scott Griggs

There is a ksh look alike which, as far as I can tell, it's almost identical.
I've been using ksh for about 8 years now.  I believe the Linux flavor is
called pdksh or something like that.  I found it on my InfoMagic disc from
August 1995 distribution.  I also pulled it off of the GA Tech ftp site.
Let me know if you can't find it....

       Until later,       attmail!gamyers      ph  404.810.3250
       Geoffrey Myers                          fax 404.810.2487

       floc 6E26, 1200 Peachtree, Promenade II, Atlanta, GA 30309

      gamyers at attmail.com   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com