weird sendmail problem

dZothMuellarg zot at crl.com
Wed Feb 28 18:16:21 EST 1996

^do a "sendmail -q -v" to tell it to process the queue,
^I see it connect to netcomsv.netcom.com.  And I'm not

Ummmm, does this happen for all mail?  or just some addresses.
nslookup did not show anything strange...

^a netcom customer (though, all the mail seems to be
^making it to the proper places across the net).
^
^I have DS in my sendmail.cf file set to the proper
^smtp gateway.

Have you tried:

"grep -l netcom *" in the appropiate directories?  -l tells you file names only,
you don;t need wtmp or other bin files...

--
Later,
ZOT                                                        zot at crl.com