enscript

Eric Hunter Eidson hunter at dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu
Mon Feb 26 11:44:07 EST 1996

> Hi everyone -
>
> I need to know where I can get enscript for linux - I've been looking
> all over for it.  Thanks
>
> David
I'd recommend a program called genscript.  Has all the features of enscript,
plus a few more, without all of the 'features' (a la bugs) of nenscript.

It's a GNU product, I believe, and can be found at any of the GNU software
sites, such as gatekeeper, or mit.  1.3.0 is the current version.

         --Hunter

-- (chSig Random Fortune Signature V2.0)
If you always postpone pleasure you will never have it.  Quit work and play
for once!