gawk

MYERS ufpsprod!gmyers at atlml1.attmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:56:03 EST 1996

} You:
} > }And yes, I know it can be done in perl, and no, I don't care to be shown
} > }how to do it or to start a flame war on the subject. Those who know who I
} > }am know why. (:-)
}
} Me:
} > Although my awk skill surpasses my perl (I've taken the perl class :)), and
} > since I DON'T know you, I'd be curious as to why you wouldn't want to see the
} > perl implementation?  Not trying to start a flame war.......
}
} You again:
} I'm the gawk maintainer; I wrote that wonderful 336 page manual that
} comes with gawk...
}
} Arnold Robbins		InfoGraphix (Star Imaging LLC, dba)
} Phone: +1-404-523-4944	250 Williams Street, Suite 1120, Atlanta, GA 30303
} Fax:   +1-404-523-4882	E-mail: arnold.robbins at infographix.com
} "Oh! Look at all those zeros!" --- Chana Robbins, Age 3.5

Ahhhhh, the light comes on and it hurts my eyes.  When you say maintainer,
does that mean you maintain the code also, or just the docs.  Certainly
you get some fun out of this. :)

       Until later,       attmail!gamyers      ph  404.810.3250
       Geoffrey Myers                          fax 404.810.2487

       floc 6E26, 1200 Peachtree, Promenade II, Atlanta, GA 30309

      gamyers at attmail.com   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com