MS-Mail and Linux?

MARY L. EVANS mlevans at hamlet.uncg.edu
Wed Feb 14 06:50:05 EST 1996

Thanks for all the responses about my disallowing hosts login (ie
/etc/hosts.deny). As it turns out that file was just scrolling off the
top of my screen :)

Now onto another problem. Is there anyway to interface Linux (connected
24/7 on a 28.8 ppp link) to MS-Mail? Someone told me I'd have to buy a
router to do this but I figured there probably is a way to do it through
linux. The systems running MS-Mail are running ipx/spx protocol and I
would like to use those protocols if possible. Any help at all would be
greatly appreciated. BTW, there will be a dedicated linux box.

TIA,
MC