proposed Tax Day "eve" date

UNIX Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Fri Feb 9 22:33:41 EST 1996

}
}What percentage of the population of "real" people (i.e. not students, LOL)
}scrambles to complete their Federal income tax forms the last weekend they
}can? ...just asking!
}

Hmmmm.  I guess I count as a 'real' person.  Not currently a student,
but I assume you mean full time.  You will find out that you will always
be a student, whether it's graduate stuff or Linux at 2:00 am in your back
study. :)

What would a LOL be?

I've already completed my taxes.  I'm usually chomping at the bit to get
my W2's in. I owe, so I won't send them in until the DAY.  I'm not going to
give Uncle Sam anything till I have to.

--
PS: Please don't finger geof at denali.is.net, it tickles......

Until Later,