[ale] Debian releases

Randy Dunlap randy.dunlap at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 19 14:38:13 EST 1996

Hi,

I've just spent (wasted?) about 1/2 hour looking thru the
ALE email archives for an email I saw within the last week
about Debian releases.  One email said that there were 2
sources for Debian releases, then another one from Europe
said that there was a 3rd source.

I can't find these emails in the ALE archive.  Can someone
re-post one of these messages?  And why can't I find them
in the ALE email archive?  I've searched for "Debian" and looked
at all recent emails (by date).  They're just not there as
far as I can tell.

Tbanks for your help,
Randy

--

{Randy Dunlap; phone 770-985-1248;
2741 Spring Ridge Circle; Lithonia, GA 30058}