[ale] Object Model on Linux

Brad Dixon bdixon at r52h146.res.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 18 15:40:14 EST 1996

Aler's:

Have you ever heard of any projects for linux concerning the
implementation of an object component layer and user interface? Those of
you who may have used OS/2 have seen a portion of what I am thinking of.
I've read about the Fresco project, but it seems mostly concerned with
following up on the interviews programming library, and not with user
interface and program interaction issues.

I would really like to also start a discussion on the linux user
interface, or lack thereof. Do you like it how it is, or what would you
do different? Let's dream a little.

Brad

 --
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA
bdixon at cmdl.gtri.gatech.edu