[ale] netscape error under elf SVGA 3.1.2*

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.is.net
Sat Aug 31 00:10:19 EDT 1996

I've been trying to debug a problem I'm having with Netscape generating a
'bus error' and then exiting.  It appears to be associated with Java pages.
Anyway, I've found that if I run the a.out SVGA3.1.2 server the problem
goes away.  Under the elf SVGA3.1.2[EF] servers, the problem exists.  Is
it possible I'm missing an elf library?  Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.  I had reported this as a bug to Netscape, prior to the above
finding.  When they respond, I'll share any info.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....