[ale] Set the wayback machine Mr. Peabody

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.is.net
Mon Aug 26 00:34:30 EDT 1996

Well for those of you that may be interested in my time warp situation.  In
my last episode I had indicated that I had upgraded my kernel to 2.0.13 and
subsquently had to bizarre time changes.  That is, last Thursday when the
system clock past midnight the day didn't change.  Following this discovering
and resetting the clock, I had a similar situation Saturday, where the my
machine thought it was Friday.

Solutions:  Rather then return to my former kernel, I downloaded 2.0.14 and
upgraded to it.  Everything seems fine now.  I'm not losing anymore days.

I don't know if it was the kernel or what.  Anyone here of any other similar
situations with 'unlucky' 2.0.13?

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....