[ale] 1.3 kernels and multi-linux installs

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Sun Apr 28 19:09:45 EDT 1996

I was wondering how 'dangerous' the 1.3.* kernels are?  I've been considering
upgrading to one of them, but was concerned about the state of them.  Any
comments?

Also, has anyone ever had two separate  versions of Linux on the same box?
I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done.  I thought I might create
another Linux on some unused space I have so that I could get an elf 1.3.*
running.  Any reason this couldn't be done?

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   gamyers at attmail.com
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....