[ale] scsi card -- solved

Joe Novosel gt2497b at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 24 20:26:11 EDT 1996

I decided to go with the ncr 53c810 card.  It was only $79.00
It works great.  All I have at the time is a scanner so I can't say about
disk performance.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post, it was very helpful.

I also got the 'xvscan' package from tummy.com and it's great.  I can scan
in linux!  Also, while on the phone with tummy.com the subject of the linux
expo (NC not ours) came up.  I told them about ours and they were VERY
interested in participation in the fall. They gave a donation to the NC
expo and said that they might even be interested in comming to ours.

Again, thanks all for the help.
 --  Joe Novosel

* CS major:   College of Computing,                       *
* Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332 *
* Internet: gt2497b at prism.gatech.edu                      *
*           jnovosel at cc.gatech.edu                        *
*           http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt2497b          *