[ale] Linux Distribution Recommendations

Ed June buggz at buggz.america.net
Mon Apr 22 21:25:09 EDT 1996

> Of the various and sundry Linux distributions out on the market now, can
> anyone make a recommendation as to a particular distribution to choose or
> avoid?

Hey Jay !

Long time...

I  used to use slackware, but, I think it will die soon, it's dated.  My
opinion, mind you.
I've been using Caldera since Preview I.  I like it a lot !
Caldera is now released and is great, oh, it's RedHat based, very nice.
Since building another box, for dedicated linux use, the ol' os/2 box hardly
gets used, it still runs the bbs in autopilot.

 Ed June             Team OS/2

 FidoNet:  1:133/9009.0, Atlanta's OS/2 UG BBS, 770-471-1549
 Internet: buggz at america.net