[ale] Linux not getting CDE

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Tue Apr 9 17:10:35 EDT 1996

The following was sent to someone who has been making inquiries to Executive
Tools, Inc. about when CDE would be released for Linux. It looks like this
will not be progressing any further. I won't make any of the obvious comments
on this to avoid being called a Linux fanatic.

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.