[ale] making linux catch mail for another host

Dan Newcombe newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:48:39 EST 1996

I have my linux box (mirkwood) and my windows box (mordor).  In our
name server, I put an MX record for mordor to point to mirkwood.  For
those non-DNS people, this means any mail destined for mordor should go
to mirkwood.

But, on mirkwood, what do I need to do to make all mail for
	newcombe at mordor.csc.peachnet.edu
go to
	cerebus at mirkwood.csc.peachnet.edu
???

Thanks...and I hope this doesn't involve modifying sendmail.cf :)

--
Dan Newcombe - Clayton State College - User Services - 770-961-3421
newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu  http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/home/dan/