[ale] Re: [ale-expo] Logistics & getting antsy :-)

Eric eric at uxeric.compgen.com
Thu Apr 4 08:03:27 EST 1996

We will be having our regular meeting this month.  Our speaker is Doug
Todd who will be talking about writing a kernel device driver.

We still have a need for speakers in May and beyond.  I suppose we will
need to discuss our meeting plans for June and July (and August?) while
Tech is under siege by... er "hosting" the Olympics and Para-Olympics.

-Eric.