[ale] GUI For Linux SVGA-LIB

Joshua Marinacci ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:11:18 EST 1996

> At one of the ALE meetings I spoke to someone who was using the Executor =
> Mac emulater and I belive he said that some work had been done on a gui =
> for Linux using the SVGA-LIB.  Does anyone know about this gui?  I'd =
> like to look at it.

C'est moi.  I've got it on my dormroom machine at

http://rain.gt.ed.net/

I haven't done much on it in the past month due to school and work, but
since I'm now taking a software engineering class and the advanced
graphics class I think that I should be in good shape to do some quality
code.  I'm also on the linux-ggi mailing list so I can see how that shapes
up.

Speaking of executor.  My roommate has excel 3.0 but it looks pretty old.
Does anyone have the next to most recent version of Excel for the Mac (I
think that 5.0 is the most recent so I need 4.something)?  I'll use Excel
3.0 if I have to but a newer version would look nicer on screen.  Also,
any ideas on other cool stuff to show.  I'm thinking of Mac Wolfenstein,
Photoshop 2.5 and or Illustrator (if I can find them), plus some of the
good shareware utilities.  Any other ideas?

	-joshy

 --
In the trees our sons stand naked                             Joshua Marinacci
Through the walls our daughters cry                    a CS major who can cook
See their tears in the rainfall.                      ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
 - U2                                   http://acmew.gatech.edu:65000/~gt4252a