UUCP mail and news

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.atl.ga.us
Sun Jan 22 18:37:55 EST 1995

hello,

> How can I find out about uucp news and mail providers near to Atlanta?
> Does anybody know any?  Experiences?

	Yes...  Post a message to atl.arno.  That is the Atlanta Regional
Network Organization's contact and administration newsgroup.  That's
what that newsgroup is there for.  Someone, maybe me :-), should get back
to you.  For that matter, what do you need?  I provide uucp news and mail
feeds from "WittsEnd" and some of the sites I supply also supply feeds.

> Anthony Andrew Ambuehl/Linda Deerborne  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
>     Elvis and Me Perfect Together       |  Atlanta, Ga 30332
>                                         |  Internet:gt4937c at prism.gatech.edu

	Regards,
	Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield	| (404) 925-8248	| mhw at WittsEnd.atl.ga.us
  (The Mad Wizard)	| NIC whois: MHW9	| wittsend!mhw at mathcs.emory.edu
An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
A pessimist is sure of it!