Lilo problems.

gt4937c at prism.gatech.edu gt4937c at prism.gatech.edu
Sat Jan 21 15:22:07 EST 1995

My computer has gone coockoo.  After having problems with the modem, my
roommate rebooted my linux system with the 3 finger salute (ctrl-alt-del,
for all you terminology impaired)  For some reason when we get to Lilo, it
will not go to linux.  We type linux, it displays "Loading Linux...",
waits a few seconds then goes back to lilo.  Going to my msdos partition
still works fine (except for the fact that I am then forced to use msdos,
but I guess that is a feature not a bug)

Any suggestions as to where the problem lies?  Any hints on steps to
determining the cause of the problem?

Anthony Andrew Ambuehl/Linda Deerborne  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
    Elvis and Me Perfect Together       |  Atlanta, Ga 30332